Friday, December 31, 2010

Squatters Hop Rising rains hops

Still in Utah skiing, I opened up this local Double IPA for a hoptastic night - Happy New Years Eve! After I drink this I'm going to tap the Wasatch Golden Chubby party keg to party on into 2011.

Love the label. This pours well and has a very distinct and crisp hop bite. The taste is simply full of good ol' fashioned grassy bitters and for Hop Heads you should pick it up. TRANSFORMERS rating.

It was 3 degrees today during skiing but it didn't matter because I skiid Daily Bowl with a long time college friend and delight, Jamie R! Jamie is infamous for more things than I care to speak about - just kidding Jamie - but her biggest claim to fame are two videos she made during her family's Lake Powell vacation, check out her sensational follow up Lake Powell 2010 to the heart throbbing classic 2009 Lake Powell video.

No comments:

Post a Comment