Thursday, December 29, 2011

We Are Back!

It's been a couple months since we last posted, but David and I are getting back in the game! I could give excuses about our absence, like I was working constantly at advertising grad school or David was making it happen...
Like a boss, except he doesn't send faxes anymore. A boss doesn't do that, only college interns...once they learn what the hell a facsimile is. Kids probably think it's a type of emoticon.  If video killed the radio star, everything else killed the fax machine. Well, they had a good 15 years.

Anywho, the point is 2012 is a new year and we're going to continue where we left off; exploring new beers hoping to inspire people to experience craft beer they've never heard of before. The twist is, David and I are no longer living together. There were no divorce lawyers involved, although I did end up with the beer brewing kit (sadly sitting in storage).

I now live in San Francisco and David in Los Angeles. Even though we're only separated by a 5 hour drive, thanks to the odd character of beer distribution, we'll be tasting a wider selection of beer and probably creating more of an online conversation with each other and you, the community. I hope our 3 month sabbatical didn't turn you away from Milk Is For Babies, because there's a great deal more in store.

I for one am going to publish a few back-dated entries that I've written but for one reason or another, haven't posted, including the final beer in the beer every day year, beer 400. We'll still be drinking and writing, usually at the same time, just not each day. We hope you tune in and let your friends know!

No comments:

Post a Comment