Friday, February 4, 2011

HALFWAY THROUGH THE YEAR!!!

Last night we had beer #182 and tonight's beer is # 183. We have officially crossed the halfway point of our beer every day quest. I philosophized about it in yesterday's entry but here's how I'm addressing the milestone today:

We drank a hell of a lot more than 183 beers-
I've learned so much about beer and home brewing and through this experience I have very much grown personally over the last 6 months. Having a different beer as the focal point of each day has made life interesting in numerous way. Moreover, I looked back through each one of my entries today and thanks to the pictures, could recall some detail of nearly each night which is pretty amazing. I am overwhelmingly happy and grateful to have this experience, especially with my long term friend and roommate David, and with everyone who has tasted along the way.

That being said, we still have a lot more to go-

And tonight David and I plan to celebrate the only way we know how-


Party on Wayne-

Party on Garth-

No comments:

Post a Comment