Saturday, February 12, 2011

Paulaner.

"30s Party. In Munich. German. Jaeger. Fat suit."

UPDATE: The above line is all I wrote the night I had this beer at a suburban birthday houseparty just outside Munich. It's not even Oktoberfest and that's as best of an entry as I was interested in dropping at the time. I'm not going to share many details other than it was a new work friend's 30th birthday and everyone was dressed in a 30s theme.

There isn't much of a reason to get elaborate with the Paulaner Original Hell style beer. It's good, but not great. Hopefully no one from Germany reads this. I think there are probably some Germans that think this is their favorite beer.

Clark Gable. Sure, he doesn't have anything to do with Munich in the 30s. But this party did, and I'm not going there...

No comments:

Post a Comment