Monday, February 7, 2011

Pyramid Outburst Imperial IPA should be around more often

I'm looking at an apartment in neglect. It's what happens after the dryer barfs two loads of laundry all over my room's floor, when a couple of assholes leave beer glasses everywhere in the living room and when the kitchen begins growing it's own eco-system. I can't wait to discover UnObtanium.


Point is, cleaning is an action that should be done on a regular basis. Pyramid makes three full time beers and a host of seasonal beers. It's time they made the Imperial IPA on a regular basis because it's considerably more enjoyable than their Hefeweizen, Apricot and IPA ale.

This won't change your world but it's a fun drink to ease your night. It's a bold IPA with big caramel malt taste, 8.5% alcohol and strong hops. What's not to like? I wouldn't be opposed to making a beer like this sometime. I wish Pyramid would expand this to year round, I'd buy it up. TRANSFORMERS rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment