Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Paulaner Salvator doesn't quite save my day

I don't like the way that AT-ST is looking at me...I have a bad feeling about this. Let's get out of here Han.
Not only did I split a Kogi Quesadilla and Sliders today for lunch, but my office CEO made an executive decision (I kid you not) and replaced the Oreo's in the kitchen with cookies looking exactly like these:
Seriously, who does that? You don't put a free kegerator next to the water cooler when you employ a bunch of alcoholics. You can't give the sluty secretaries in MAD MEN free contraceptives, right? I have a cookie problem; how could you, in good conscious, replace Oreo's with this crack? They might as well put out black tar herion and some clean needles every morning. I had two today. This is only the beginning.

Anywho, Paulaner Salvator has a whole lotta bock going on with deep brown nut and caramel roast.  It's a double bock and it's a little too intense for me, and it's not my style. THE ISLAND rating.

Seriously though, I kinda wish the AT-ST slayed more Ewoks in Return of the Jedi. This isn't helping:

No comments:

Post a Comment