Sunday, February 13, 2011

Steiglbock marks my American return, and the Grammys kinda suck

Started my day in Munich, definitely a little hung over from the house party last night. Had a good flight, got home around 8, unpacked a little then cracked this. As Steigl is a staple of any trip to Austria, figured this would make for a good transition beer.

Can really smell this right away. Has a strong Bock flavor and is fairly high alcohol at 7%, a bit of a warmer. I'm also now realizing I haven't eaten much today, this is going right to my brain via my empty stomach. Not much to say about the Grammy Awards, other than I've been watching them, bluh.

This beer is David Hasselhoff, because Austrians love the Hof and the beer is a bit darker, AND they actually played a Hof song last night and people raged.

ALSO - check out the new sipper. Have been looking to "acquire" a Rocheforte glass for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment