Friday, August 5, 2011

365 Days, 365 Beers! IT'S HERE

Our Beerversary is upon us! 1 year ago today, we started our different beer every day quest and it's come full circle. I'm a couple days behind thanks to the potent combination of work, shark week and early on-set menopause but there are some great posts waiting to be published. That's a lie actually, I've been reading and doing a lot of research in my spare time, which is why I haven't posted. See, isn't the truth much more boring than the lie?

We finished our second to last trappist beer on Wednesday with our final midnight beer, the Westvleteren 8. And last night we had the 18% alcohol limited-release Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA, which was a trip. Tonight we celebrate with the highest rated beer in the world, the Westvleteren 12. David and I plan to blow it out in style and there will be all sorts of video, pictures, and stories next week. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment