Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Left Coast Trestles IPA readies for the Chicago invasion

Preparing for some rowdy Chicago friends, Sarah and Andrea, to hit LA tomorrow but I'm more focused on another sexy bitch right now, Thora! David's boss still needs us to dogsit and I'm excited because the extra time has really paid off. She only ignores me 85% of the time instead of 99%. Small steps, like a Leprechaun's stride. But Thora's not happy with me now thanks to several flashes from camera.

This is the first of four Left Coast ales that we'll be sampling. Trestles is an IPA with a thin caramel malt, and a sharp and grassy hop bite as it finishes. Love the malt, don't enjoy how the hops are handled especially the bite at the end. The beer is just like my relationship with sweet Thora. It's going good for a while, she wants to play, give me some sloppy kisses, and then she fell asleep. She left me down, as they/I just said and fell asleep just as the getting was good. They all do... ARMAGEDDON rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment